Just married

Just married

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur.

Highlight of my month a couple days ago. I was leaving a friends house and there kitten somehow snuck inside my car. I was driving down the freeway and almost had a heart attack when it decided to show himself at my feet and scare me half to death. It was late so the kitten was stuck with me for the night! I was so worried cause I knew Steve would kill me when he saw it :) I hid behind our bedroom door when he walked upstairs and I peaked around the corner and told him not to be mad! Then he walked into our room and saw it. I knew right then that he thought it was cute too!

The kitten was an absolute angel the whole night and slept in between us without ever making a sound. It was so much fun having a little heartbeat in our home. Loved the feeling that it brought that night. I hardly slept because I was so afraid I would roll over on it or it would get up and get into something! Such a fun experience. I was sad to give him back, and I know Steve fell in love too. Even tho he will never admit it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment