Just married

Just married

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

One Year Later

       Steve and I can now officially say that we have been married a whole year! So much has happened. When I look back at how things were a year ago it amazes me at how much can change. Our relationship has grown so much and as the weeks go by I learn so much more! 


This reminds me of New Years. I feel like im almost making resolutions for what I want to accomplish by our 2 year. So funny. We are still hoping to move to Kaysville here in the next little while. If everything ends up working out we should be in there soon. Hopefully it will be whats best for us because we are wanting to move closer to work and school. 

We love our first home. I will remember it forever! All of the little things we complain about everyday have just made us more humble. I know we will look back and miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment